A great quote from a famous scientist:
An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature,
and a measurement is the recording of Nature's answer.
-- Max Planck (1858-1947)
What does the quote mean to you? Add your comments...
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think this quote states that experiments and theories are only temporary answers to nature.
Gosh, where is everyone? U had 132 hits on ur oldest blog. Hey- I got BINGO- eat your heart out Andy Shao
Mr.Froberg, why don't you alert the class(es) about this blog? I am the only one who has entered anything this year( Yes, anonymous was me too). We could have discussions,
you could post homework here, or links... the possibilities are endless! Except...
... no one is using this. I think I'm the only one who knows about this!
Tell the class, Mr. Froberg. Please?
Post a Comment